AU small finance bank is one of the Best Banks for Credit Card as it offers credit card which caters to the need of the customer. Before applying for the card, an applicant must know the different cards offered by AU Bank which are discussed below:
Types of AU Credit Cards:
AU credit cards apply offer numerous reward points, privileges, and complimentary benefits mentioned below:
ZENITH CREDIT CARD –
- Offers for first-time users – Vouchers worth INR 1000 are given to customers on 1st POS retail transaction. Bonus rewards points are also given, all mentioned benefits are applicable on retail spends done within 60 days of credit card set up.
- Accelerated Reward Programme – 20 Reward Points per INR 100 retail spending done on Dining at standalone restaurants. Reward points on grocery shopping, international transactions, and retail spending on all merchant categories can be availed.
- Milestone Benefits – Quarterly and annual milestone benefits are given to the user.
- Lower International markup charges – Lower markup charges on all international transactions.
- Birthday Benefits – You can earn 2500 bonus reward points on each transaction on your birthday.
- Complimentary lounge access – Complimentary access to Airport lounge access and Railway lounges.
- Dedicated Concierge Services – From planning your travel to customizing your travel plan, and entertainment everything will be done.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver – 1% fuel waiver is given on all fuel transactions across the world.
- Priority customer service – You can mail your queries to [email protected] for priority assistance.
- Comprehensive protection cover – It gives you a complete protection cover which includes – Air accident cover, Car liability cover, Credit shield, purchase protection up to INR 50000, and other travel-related covers like – bag loss, loss of passport, and delay in flight.
2) VETTA CREDIT CARD –
- Offers for first-time cardholders – Vouchers worth INR 2000 are given on retail spend of INR 30000 to customers who have taken Vet ta card for the first time. Retail expenditure has to be done within 60 days of the card set up, then only the customer would be able to avail of the credit card offer.
- Accelerated credit card reward program – 4 reward points are given per INR 100 at grocery and utility stores. Similarly, 2 reward points will be given per INR 100 on all the merchant categories.
- Quarterly and annual milestone benefits –Quarterly benefits – 500 Bonus reward points are given on retail spending of INR 50000 and additionally 1000 bonus rewards points are given on reaching INR 100000 retail spend per calendar quarter.
The customer can avail voucher of INR 1000 on the purchase of 2.50 lac retail spend. Customers can choose vouchers from top brands
- Birthday benefits for cardholders – Cardholders will get INR 1000 rewards points on doing 1 transaction on his/her birthday.
- Complimentary Lounge Access:
- 1 complimentary airport lounge access will be given quarterly to the cardholder
- 2 complimentary railway lounge access will be given as per the calendar quarterly.
- Add-on card holders also enjoy the benefits of maintaining the mentioned amount of visits.
- Dedicated Concierge Services
Customize your travel, entertainment, and leisure experiences with our Global Concierge Assistance. Be it booking your travel or arranging a golf session or planning a perfect anniversary dinner, leave it to us and relax.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver –1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver for fuel transactions done between INR 400 and INR 5,000 for credit card holders, across all fuel stations in the country (Maximum INR 250 per statement cycle).
- AU Rewards – Credit cardholders will get a plethora of options to redeem their Reward Points for amazing benefits.
- Comprehensive protection cover –
- In case of an air accident, the credit card holder will get cover of INR 50 lacks.
- In case of loss of a credit card, you will have zero liability for any fraudulent activity or transaction done on the lost card.
- Also, cardholders will be protected against online fraud.
- The credit shield will be up to INR 5 lakhs.
- In the event of bag loss, baggage delay in the flight, or loss of transport card holder will get protection.
- Lastly, purchase protection will be given of INR 500000.
3) ALTURA PLUS CREDIT CARD –
- Offers for first-time cardholders
Vouchers can be availed of INR 500 on the purchase of INR 10000 retail spend within 60 days of card set up.
- Cashback features – Cardholders will get 1.5 percent cash back on all purchases done at merchant outlets.
- Reward Points – Reward points are given on all online transactions.
- Milestone benefits – You get 500 Bonus Reward Points when you do INR 20,000 retail spends* or more in a calendar month.
- Railway Lounges – 2 railway lounges pass will be given per quarter calendar year.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver – 1 % fuel surcharge is waived for fuel transactions done between INR 400 and INR 5000, it will be applicable to all fuel stations across the world.
- AU Rewards- Cardholders will get a number of options to redeem their reward points for amazing benefits.
- Card Liability Cover- In the unfortunate event of the loss of a Credit Card, you carry zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made with the card after reporting the loss to the bank.
ALTURA CREDIT CARD –
- Welcome Offer – Cardholder will get 5 % cash back on the purchase of INR 2500 retail spend done within 60 days of card set up.
- Cashback Features – 2 % cashback on all retail spend done on grocery shopping, shopping done in departmental stores. Credit card holders will get cashback of INR 50 on completing a minimum of INR 10,000 retail spends in every statement cycle.
- Railway Lounges – Cardholders will get the benefit of 2 complimentary lounge access per calendar quarter.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver – 1 % fuel charge waiver will be given to cardholders for transactions between INR 400 TO INR 5000, applicable to overall fuel stations in the country.
- Card Liability Cover – In the unfortunate event of the loss of a Credit Card, you carry zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made with the card after reporting the loss to the bank.